Friday, September 4, 2009

Christmas Pin Cards


Really quick, guys, because we are heading out of town in a few hours, and I've got packing to do!

Here are 2 cards I made this morning. Both of them have Christmas pins on them that the receiver could detach and then pin to their scarf, hat, purse, or sweater to wear during the holiday season. The beautiful snowflakes are from my friend, Mary. THANKS, MARY!!!

You can't really tell, but I used pop dots for the snowflakes.

The card base is DCWV textured cards, white. Paper from DCWV All Dressed Up and The Stack 6.

The embossed snowy town paper is from my friend in Scotland. THANKS, DAWN!

Okay guys, enjoy your long weekend! I won't be posting again until at least Tuesday!

Hugs,
Janis

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Janis! Love the idea of the detachable pin! Have a wonderful time on your camping trip and we'll talk next week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! love those cards janis! they're awesome!!! have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete