Saturday, January 30, 2010

Playing With My Paper Pups

We drove up to Alyeska this morning and had breakfast at The Bake Shop.  Word of advice, they only take cash and in state checks... information that would have been good to know BEFORE we ordered breakfast. LOL  Good thing there was an ATM within walking distance.... which my hubby walked to in the 15 degree weather..... in the dark..... up the hill.... in the snow...   :)

 
-------------------------------------
And yes, when we got back home after putting away the groceries and making our lunch, I got out my Paper Pups cartridge to do some playing. I have really enjoyed doing this Paper Pups Series.  At some point next week I will be starting a new series.... not sure yet with which cartridge.

If you have any questions about the Paper Pups, or would like to see a particular cut, please do not hesitate to let me know!

I made 3 cards today.  Here they are with the details after each one.


Card Base: Bright Yellow from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background paper: K & Company - Berry Sweet
Prima Flowers - Calypso
Brad - Recollections - Bright Flowers
Puppy Papers: Recollections - various packs
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Pups page 90. Yellow Regular cut 3"; Lavender Regular cut 3"; Bow Regular & Blackout Feature cut (shift) 3"



-----------------------------------



Card Base: Pink from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background paper: K & Company - Berry Sweet; DCWV - Blossoms & Butterflies
Ribbon:  Michael's
Puppy Papers: Recollections - various packs; pillow: K & Company - Berry Sweet
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Pups page 84 - Puppy on Pillow Regular cut 1 1/2"; Blackout Feature with Beige
Sleepy Circle: page 84 Circle feature 2 1/4" with K & Company paper; page 130 Foundation Key Blackout Feature
  
--------------------------------------


LOL!!!  Is the card saying the sender loves the recipient.... or is the dog saying he loves the fire hydrant?
Card Base: Black from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background paper: ProvoCraft - Apple Red Bitty Pad
Puppy Papers: white & black
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Pups page 94 Puppy cut black with Regular feature at 1 1/2"; cut white with Blackout feature; googly eye added
Fire Hydrant page 118 cut 2 1/4" Real Dial Size red with Blackout feature and Black with Regular cut
I Love You Circle: Page 125 cut Red Circle feature at 1 3/4"; page 130 cut black with Blackout feature



So what have you been up to today?
Hugs, Janis

4 comments:

  1. Janis....email me if you can please.... my BBTB2 posted too early and I deleted it along with your message.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis! Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your gorgeous pix of Alaska and your Paper Pups series is AMAZING! That's such a great way to get the most from your carts and really learn the cuts. Seems like I've gotten so many recently I have NO IDEA what's on them. I'm still recovering from CHA and today I've been busy doing DT cards for The Cuttlebug Spot and now I'm on to BTTB2. Don't forget our blog hop tomorrow. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janis what a wonderful creations you are great and I think paper maps of pups very nice I'm right here on your blog look more substantial thanks for your message on my blog
    lenny

    ReplyDelete