Monday, June 7, 2010

CLICK HERE to visit
CARDZ TV with Mary,
who is our 
PAPER QUEEN this week,
to see her creation for the theme at Paper Playtime (In Thy Face I See Honor, Truth, and Loyalty) and get all the juicy details and measurements for it. She used creative paper layering for her submission.   If you are a creative paper layering kind of gal, you will LOVE Mary's submission for inspiration!  She always makes the BEST cards!  And she used her Martha Stewert Scoring Board to make a custom envelope for it. (I love the MS Scoring Board!!!)  Mary's card fits our theme perfectly!  What a GREAT QUEEN she is!!

If you are a coloring the image kind of gal, you will love the FREE image at SQUIGGLEFLY this week!    I've never even heard of Squigglefly until 2 of the submissions this week pointed me over there.  Both ladies did a JAM UP job on coloring the image using 2 different techniques.  Anyway, just thought I'd share the FREEBIE.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT SQUIGGLEFLY'S freebies for the adorable image.

CLICK HERE to visit HOG WILD ABOUT STAMPING to see her colored image submission.

CLICK HERE to visit RHONDA'S PLACE TO SHARE to see her colored image submission.

And my submission is below this post.  I used the Cricut cartridge to create a project for this theme.

REMEMBER, at Paper Playtime you can interpret the themes any way you like.  This week's theme could actually be interpreted for an Anniversary project, or Graduation project, etc.  Use your imagination!  And you can submit any project you create that's a PAPER PROJECT - for example:
card
tag
box
envelope
scrapbook layout
3-D object
mini album
ETC.
Smoochies to you!
Janis

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for sharing my card on your blog.

    ReplyDelete