Thursday, July 22, 2010

BIKINI CAR WASH QUOTE

Remember I told you part of why I loved this book?  Because there is a special needs sister in it that just makes me smile and think of our Bonnie?

Well here is a quote from the pages I was reading yesterday.  This is another reason why I love this book - the HUMOR in it.

THE BIKINI CAR WASH by PAMELA MORSI page 100:


"Well, you look nice," she said.  "Did you have interviews today?"


"Just one," Tiff answered.  "And when I showed up, they told me that they'd changed their mind about filling the position.  So I guess I got dressed up for nothing."


"My pop says that 'nothing is for nothing.'  There's always something good that comes out of everything."


Tiff laughed.  "He may be right.  I passed my ex-husband on Hagar Street and he was so stunned to see me looking good, he walked into a light pole.  That alone was worth the extra effort with the makeup."


Hahahahahaha!  Poor fella.  Hahahahahaha

I'll be checking out THE DAILY DARE this morning and seeing about making some cards today.  Check back later for some new creations straight from my Creative Studio.  :)  Janis



1 comment:

  1. That's a great quote. I'll have to check out that book, sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete