Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THANK YOU FOR CARDS TO DADDY!

THANK YOU SHARON, SUE, & SANDRA FOR CARDS TO MAMA & DADDY!!

Mama and Daddy did drive here to visit us yesterday morning and left after a nice lunch.  Daddy says his heart beats funny and feels funny sometimes and his diabetes blood sugar is sometimes good, sometimes drops so low he gets weak, and sometimes high.

I am driving them to Charleston on Aug 4th for a consultation.  We aren't sure if this is a day trip or just to meet the surgeon before the surgery the next day.

Please keep them in your prayers.

Thank you!!

Mama has saved them, but accidentally threw the envelopes away.  So, I don't know all the addresses to send thank yous.  But..... thank you!!  I have such talented bloggy friends!!

:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome. I will continue to pray for you all. I can't imagine how ya'll are feeling. Just know how I felt about my Dad. Your faith is just wonderful and I know God is holding ya'll in his loving arms. Take care my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete