Tuesday, August 31, 2010

52Q WEEK 5 - WHAT GOOD THING HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WEEK?


 

Thanks to everyone who is playing along with us!
If you are just joining in on the fun, CLICK HERE to see all the questions so far.

At any time you can post a link to your project from any week's post.  :)

This week's question suggested by Joyce @  http://knightqueen.blogspot.com/
This week Question 5 is:
WHAT GOOD THING HAPPENED TO YOU THIS WEEK?
Now, I know the week has just begun, so feel free to write about any good thing that has happened to you recently.  I chose to write about our 24th Wedding Anniversary last week.  
For my page, I used an A2 size card sealed on the bottom and sides leaving the top open.  I put a tag inside the card from the top that can easily pull out.
The outside cuts are from Cricut Cartridge PAPER PUPS.
The puppies and butterflies are on page 89 cut @ 2 1/2" and I used the FLIP button for one of the puppies so they would be facing each other.
The Love Heart is on page 104 also cut @ 2 1/2".
I printed the question on the computer using CK Constitution font @ 15pt.
Papers are from DCWV glitter stack - I think Nana's Kids.
I added Googlie eyes, jute, ribbon, and a button.

Enjoy your week!  See you next week for the next Question in your Mini Me Book!!

(
)

1 comment:

  1. Your little puppies are sooooo cute!!! This is a good question. Thought I had to think long and hard before, nothing compared to this time............:)

    ReplyDelete