Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ALTERED BOX = NEW CRAYON HOLDER

Remember that Feminine box I altered to make a Magic Marker & Colored Pencils Holder? Yes, we all laughed really hard over that box make-over.  :)  You can see that post by CLICKING HERE.



Well, today I altered a POP TART box (Okay, so really the Kroger brand of Pop Tarts) to make a Crayon box holder. 


 It turned out pretty good.  I had to add some ribbon on the top edge because I obviously didn't cut very straight and had some box peeking up every now and then.
The gorgeous paper is glittered from the DCWV Nana's Kids stack.  The ribbon was on sale in the Michael's clearance bin for 50 cents and it's 15 yards!!  Woo-Hooo!  
Hope you guys enjoy!
This is my submission for Little Red Wagon #42 - Make an Altered Item


Janis

5 comments:

  1. thats great! I had never seen the tampon box before! Thanks for giving me a well need LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great! I'm gonna have to start saving boxes to alter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, I love your crayon box! Just as clever as you pen/pencil box. TFS!

    ReplyDelete