Tuesday, November 16, 2010

52Q WEEK 16


Happy Tuesday!  It's 52Q Time!  52Q is a weekly challenge every Tuesday for one whole year!  Each Tuesday I ask you a question about yourself.  Not about your family or hubby or kids, but just about YOU!  Your mission is to create a page centered around this question and include the answer.  At the end of the 52nd Question (1 question a week for 52 weeks = 1 year), You will have made an entire MINI ALBUM all about YOU!!!  As crafters so often we scrap about everyone and everything else except ourselves, so this is your opportunity to leave YOUR legacy for generations that come after you.

This week Question #16 is:  "Are You Good At Keeping Secrets?"

For my page, I used a beige base and paper from DCWV The Christmas Combo Stack.
I put a black rhinestone for the little birdie's eye, and a few scattered red rhinestones for the holly berries.  There is a little inking around the edges and that's it!  Your page does not have to be complicated or use every product or crafting tool you have.  Of course, you can make it as elaborate or simple as fits your style or mood, but the whole idea is to GET IT DONE.

I hope you enjoyed this week's question.  We can't wait to see your page!  Link it below with the blue button.


4 comments:

  1. I love this question! And yes, I am VERY GOOD at keeping secrets! After all, Santa Claus is coming to town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat an awesome idea Janis. I am thinking I am going to try one of your mini idea albums, and do these questions. Kinda weird to think of doing something like that about myself though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I can't wait to see your album when it's all finish. I think it's a great idea that you started this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been by in oh so long. I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete