Tuesday, November 23, 2010

52Q WEEK 17



Are you ready for the 52Q for this week?  I made a video Monday for it, but didn't get it edited.  I'll try to add that to this post today.

The question for Week 17 is:  WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TOY?  Can you guess what mine is by the picture?  It's my CRICUT EXPRESSION!!

Page base is an A2 size card (pink) from a Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)  I just added adhesive  to the bottom and right side leaving the top open to easily put in a tag with my answer.  I'll use my Crop-a-Dile to punch holes in the left side and add it to my mini book with binding rings.
  • Cricut Cartridge:  POTPOURRI BASKET
  • Cricut image page 70 cut @ 4" using green and white solid papers from Stampin' Up.
  • All the pattern papers used for the background and vase tage are from "We R Memory Keepers" the "Retro Glam" collection.  These papers are AMA-ZA-ZING!  (See pictures of what all was in this kit below.)
  • Chipboard Journaling Tag from Retro Glam kit
  • Inside vase cut from POTPOURRI BASKET page 47 cut @ 3 1/2" using Retro Glam papers
  • Chipboard Flower on top of vase from Retro Glam
This was such a fun page to make today all about my favorite toy.  I can't wait to see your page and find out what YOUR favorite toy is.  Submit your project by clicking the blue button below.

Have a safe and fun Thanksgiving!  Meet me here again next Tuesday for your next 52Q!

Hugs!  :) Janis







1 comment: