Tuesday, November 30, 2010

52Q WEEK 18

It's Tuesday!  That means it's time for this week's 52Q!  Want to know more about 52Q?  CLICK HERE.  You'll get all the info on what it is, why you should play along, and all the links to the previous week's questions including a glimpse at my pages.

We are on Week 18 today!  This week's question is:

WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR?

Me?  You want to know what I enjoy most about this time of year?  So glad you asked!  I enjoy looking at all the decorations and Christmas trees.  I could sit and stare at a Christmas tree and it's lights all evening - it's mesmerizing like watching a fire in the fireplace.

When we were growing up, my Mama decorated every room in our house for Christmas.  The den's mantel was covered in Angel Hair - which they don't even sell anymore (it was string glass) and Christmas figures, and Mama usually had a snow village set on the bathroom counter with decorations draped along the mirror and lights.  Mmmmmm..... memories.....

Here is the card / pocket holder for my page this week.  I took the ornament that I would normally use as the tag for my answer and tuck it inside the card..... instead this time, I punched a hole in the ornament and put it behind the page .



Page base is beige.
Background tree paper from RAK.
Papers for Christmas tree and ornament from Stampin' Up.
Cricut Cartridge:  WINTER FROLIC
Christmas Tree page 48 cut @ 4 1/2"
Ornament page 64 cut @ 4 1/2"
Phrase page 64 cut @ 3"

JINGLE, JINGLE!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Janis, these are soooo cute!! I LOVE the ornament card and love the way you made the sentiment!! Super, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blogger.com/blog-this.g?t=&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F11%2F52q-week-18.html&n=Pause%20Dream%20Enjoy%3A%2052Q%20WEEK%2018December 5, 2010 at 2:30 PM

    Please let me know where I can link my page for week#18. I don't see the button to link.

    ReplyDelete