Monday, November 22, 2010

BEAVER SINGING THANK YOU CARD? SURE - WHY NOT?!

Good morning all my bloggy friends! We moved out of the hotel and into an apartment in Houston.  I'm without internet until early this week.  {withdrawals!}  Also, we will be traveling back to Georgia and South Carolina for the Thanksgiving holiday, so I'll be out of touch.... again..... I sure do miss going to all your blogs and catching up with all my crafty friends on Facebook.  Give me some time though, and I'll get all caught up again – promise!

So today is Monday and that means a brand new challenge over at PAPER PLAYTIME!!  The theme this week is THANK YOU.  Here is a Christmas Thank You card I made using Winter Frolic.  You didn't know beavers could sing, did you? LOL  This beaver does.  He's singing, “Thank You!”

Card base: Kraft card stock
Cricut Cartridge:  WINTER FROLIC
Beaver cut @ 3 1/2” page 35
Music notes page 45 cut @ 1 1/2”
Background mat from DCWV The Christmas Combo 180 Stack
All solid papers from Recollections
Back Rhinestones used for eyes
Candy Cane Ribbon from Michael's

Hugs!  :) Janis

10 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute.

    Hope you guys have safe travels this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card :) Love that cut. Hope your move is going well...

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooooo cute! Great card! I have given you a blog award on my blog. Pop on over and pick it up!
    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, this card is too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, and I just want to let you know I am passing some Blog awards to you, you may pick them up from my blog.

    Thanks so much for being who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Blessings for safe travels this week as well. I think since the beaver is Canadian you made this card for me :) JK. It's cute, as always.

    {{{HUGS}}}, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beyond cute Janis! singing beaver, yea, I like it! lol
    hugs & blessings!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete