Monday, November 15, 2010

PAPER PLAYTIME CH#25 - P.S. I LOVE YOU

Hello all my bloggy friends!  Today is a brand new week which means there's a brand new challenge over at Paper Playtime.  This week our challenge theme is P.S. I LOVE YOU.  We are to make any paper project about something we love, or for someone we love, or using a technique we love... you get the picture.

I chose to make a winter card with hearts and a snowman.  I love my family.  I love our home life.  I love snow.  So the sentiment for my card this week is "There's SNOW place like Home."


This adorable Snowman digi image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More.  I used background paper from DCWV The Winter Combo, green ink from Colorbox, Crayola Crayons, Crayola Markers, and the hearts are from CREATE A CRITTER page 49 cut @ 2 3/4".

I hope you'll come over to Paper Playtime and play in paper with us this week!

:)  Janis

2 comments:

  1. There is snow place like home!!! I soooo loooove your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute girlie! I love what you did - I may have to crack out the kids crayons and markers, and see if I can do what you do with them... TFS :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete