Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Card

Card #119
Yes, I actually made this card WITHOUT my Cricut, or as I like to call it, "Precious". LOL
This is a pedestal card. You can see another Pedestal card I've made by CLICKING HERE. At any time, you can scroll through my LABELS in the right sidebar to find posts by creation type, Cricut cartridge name, theme, etc. 

  • Pedestal base 11" x 4 1/4" scored @ 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
  • Outside card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Inside piece (adhered with foam tape so when open the front of the card rest against the raised frame) is 3 1/4" x 4 for outside purple mat and 3" x 3 3/4" for pink inside mat
  • The "T for Twinkle" block on the inside mat opens for writing a message
  • All papers are from K & Company's Snuggle Bug Stack
  • *Button, hemp, and ribbon from stash
When closed will fit into an A2 size envelope
Space for writing message

This is my submission for the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge #95 New Baby (aw pooey - collection closed; missed the deadline)
Paper Romance #43 Baby themed Easel (Pedestal) Cards
Corrosive Challenge #109 Use a Star or Stars
I Did It Creations Purple & Pink
One Stitch At A Time #55 Mother's Day or BABIES
Crafty Creations #112 Bunnies
Flutterby Wednesday #148 Buttons & Bows (always include butterfly, angel or fairy)

Are we having fun yet? I am! Please click on the above links and play along with us.

20 comments:

  1. I love easel cards... they are one of my favorites. I love how you added the little note card inside. Your card turned out wonderful! :)

    TFS,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thanks for inspiring me. I have an award for you on my blog.

    http://justabitoftime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers for this card. It is adorable!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Janis I just LOVE this card!!! :) You did such a fantastic job on it! Absolutely adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Baby card. I was searching the star...LOL but i found it...!! Thanks for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, so sweet! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job, Janis!! I love it! :) You did such an amazing job, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janis,
    Such a wonderful card! I love the colors and the added little note card inside! Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this month.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic card! Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card . I love the design of it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Mothers Day/ Babies challenge. Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. a really pretty creation! Thanks for joining in at I Did it Creations this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete