Sunday, March 27, 2011

Excuse me... Excuse me.... EXCUSE ME!

Card #112
Ever had this feeling before? Come on... you  know you have. LOL
Card base brown Recollections paper
All 3 pattern papers for background, matting, and accents from K & Company
Hemp, Lace, Ribbon & *Buttons from stash
Image colored with Crayola Markers & Crayola Crayons

This is my submission for the following challenges:
My Time to Craft #133 - Ladies on cards young or old
Crafty Creations #111 In Stitches Laughing
Crop Stop #12 Lace
Delightful Challenges Pastels & Ribbon
Card Cupids Funny Card
Paper Cutz #84 Use 3 pattern papers

I hope you'll click the links and come play along with us! I'm having fun!

15 comments:

  1. This is so funny! :D What a great card. lol

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me please ...LOL ...this is adorable...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really something you were able to get in all those challenges with one card!
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Janis. Love that image. Too funny! Thank you for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janis
    A fabulous and fun card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMBO! Too Cute!!

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janis, This little girl is so cute and you did a wonderful job coloring with the crayons and markers. I could see myself sitting down a coloring some images while my boys color too! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My Funness!! This is just way to cute!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a feeling!
    How funny!
    Thanks for joining in our Ladies Day challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is definitely a card to make someone smile from ear to ear. I love the image and your use of the lace. Thank you for sharing this with us on the CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hilarious - utterly cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, that's hilarious! I have definitely been there! Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely lace! Thanks for entering the CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! Thanks for joining the Card Cupids challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete