Monday, March 28, 2011

Paper Playtime #42 - Digi Monday

Good Monday morning to you!  Today over at my challenge blog, PAPER PLAYTIME, it's Digi Monday!  Make any paper project with the ANYTHING GOES theme.
Card #113
This cute watermelon critter card is actually for our son's 23rd birthday this month. Happy Birthday, Jimmy!  All solid papers including card base are Recollections papers.  Jute (think he'll mind that it's pink?) from Joann's.  "You're one in a melon" clear stamp from MY PINK STAMPER Fruit & Veggie Puns.  Adorable lunching image from DOODLE PANTRY - pre-colored. I love pre-colored images!!
(Thanks, K.A., for this hug in the mail - my first set of MPS stamps! I love them!!)
Card #114
This adorable little darling card is for our daughter's 22nd birthday this month. Happy Birthday, Keri! (No, Jimmy & Keri aren't twins. They are actually less than 1 year apart though by just 2 days.)  All solid papers including card base are Recollections papers.  "Spring Time" wood stamp from Michael's $1 bin last year. I love their $1 bins!  Ribbon from Joann's.  Image from PRAIRIE FAIRY DESIGNS. So adorable! Yes, this one is pre-colored too.  I love me some pre-colored images!!
Card #115
This card is using an image from PINK CAT STUDIO.
Isn't this little girl and her bunny just precious?! Card base is Navy Blue from Stampin' Up. Background heart paper is from Recollections All Girl stack cut @ 4" x 5 1/4".  The little girl image was printed pre-colored onto white cardstock 3 3/8" x 3 1/8".  Gingham blue image mat cut @ 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  Phrase printed from computer using "Catsup" font @ 18pts onto white cardstock cut @ 3 1/4" x 1/4". Blue gingham phrase mat cut @ 3 1/2" x 1 1/8".  Button from "bucket of buttons" from Michael's. Jute from Joann's.
Card #116
Image for this card is from Di's Digi Designs and digitally colored by our daughter, Kati. Thanks, Kati!
Recollections yellow card base A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
Background paper from scraps cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Blue gingham from Recollections
"Relax" Clear stamp from  K I Memories (shown below)


Button, hemp, ribbon, and 3D butterfly embellishment all from scraps
Have you noticed I'm using up my SCRAPS?! We will be moving back to Alaska in the beginning of May, and I've got to do some cleaning out!  Check back weekly between now and the time we move to see if I'm giving away some BLOG CANDY.  You never know. :)

I hope you'll hop over to PAPER PLAYTIME and play along with us! Challenge is open until Saturday, April 9th, so you have plenty of time!  You can enter more than once, but each entry MUST be a NEW creation.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing cards, Janis!! Everyone of them is just darling!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are beautiful. I am SUPER new to digi images and I'll have to keep my eyes open for the pre-colored ones!!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I just love all of them!!!
    The digi's may be precolored, but you are the one that made them into the greatest cards!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Janis! Love them all, aren't precolored images fun for fast cards! gotta love 'em!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete