Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CCC #73 Beach Theme Card Challenge

Card #146
This week over at CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE, Mary has all of us on Design Team #2 to come up with a beach theme card using any cartridges and colors we like.
All papers are from various Recollections paper packs.  Card base is 11" x 4 1/4" scored at 2 3/4" and 8 1/4".  Background blue gingham panels are cut @ 2 3/4" x 4 " (4 of these) and 5 1/4" x 4". Cricut cartridge SIMPLY CHARMED used for all cuts. Beach ball p. 51 cut @ 2". Sand and pail p. 51 cut @ 3 1/2". Sunshine with glasses p. 50 cut @ 2". "Life's A Beach" phrase p. 51 cut @ 1 1/2". "Sunny" p. 50 cut @ 1".


I hope all of you will hop over to CCC and play along with us! We'd love to see your beach card ideas! 

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Makes me think Summer and vacation.

    Hugs, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card! I just love summer! Love the colors...makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to go visit your beach and, I was going to say swim, but I don't think so. I just remembered the video you showed. I'll sit on the porch with you!! LOL Your card is just wonderful! Love the gingham and the sunglasses on the sun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out adorable! Great job with this weeks challenge! :O)
    Theresa (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card for the CCC challenge this week. I really like how you made it a gate-fold card! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute:) Can't wait for days like this.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete