Tuesday, August 23, 2011

KICK UP YOUR HEELS!

I know... it's a little early for Halloween cards, BUT I just got the Cricut cartridge HAPPY HAUNTINGS and the K Andrew Designs stamp set FASHIONABLE FRIENDS, and the ideas... they are a flowing!

#218

Here's a close-up of the stamp I used:


This stamp set has TONS of great phrases!  Expect more creations using these soon.


RECIPE:
  • Card base is cardstock from *Echo Park "Happy Halloween"
  • "Kick up your heels" stamp from K Andrew Designs, "Fashionable Friends" set
  • HAPPY HAUNTINGS Boot p. 51 cut @ 4", Keypad overlay Row 3, Column 4
  • *Paper Ribbon from stash
  • *Rhinestones from Target
  • October 31st sticker from Echo Park "Happy Halloween" 
  • Buttons from stash
  • Hemp from stash
The winner from last weekend's GETTING CRICKY Blog Hop is 



Congratulations, Teela!  I'll be sending you an email with how to claim your prize.
Hugs! :) Janis

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I just love this cartridge...cannot wait to see what you make with K's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Super cute card!! :) As much as I love Halloween... it's still a little early for me! :) More power to you.

    TFS, hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!! :) I would not have EVER thought to use that phrase for a Halloween card -- What a GREAT way to stretch your imagination!! AWESOME!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and awesome, Janis! Love the use of the phrase for a Halloween card!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out awesome! Love it! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janis I love the witches shoe! What a fantastic card! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete