For Cricut Cardz Challenge # 112, Mary has asked us to use a TAG on our project using any Cricut Cartridge and colors you'd like.
UPDATE: I WON THE DAISY DOOGLES CREATIVE CHALLENGE #64 WITH THIS CARD!
Here is what I created for this...
|Project #328 of this year|
- A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Background papers from Hobby Lobby's "A Day At The Beach" stack
- Tag from a Walmart pack in the office supply section
- DOODLECHARMS Sun p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2" with shadow feature
- Image "Lazy Day Bug" from FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
- Image colored with Bic Markers & Chalks; background is chalked
- CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun" for sentiment stamp
|Hobby Lobby's "A Day At The Beach" stack|
|CARDZ TV STAMPS "Fun in the Sun"|
Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow! :) Janis
Entered into the following challenges:
Daisy Doodles Creative Ch (must use digi) #63 Here comes the sun (image is digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs)
Incy Wincy Designs - Dust it off (I've had this beach paper forever!)
Kaboodle Doodles - OUTDOORS
Love to Create - 3 of something - 3 pattern papers for background
Truly Madly Crafty Ch - Animals (do bugs count?)
Victorine Originals - Buttons and Ribbon (button and gingham ribbon)
Whoopsi Daisy - Use up your stash (ticket for sentiment is over a year old. I bought a large pack of them at Walmart)
Everybody Art Challenge - #201 Summer
Oldie But a Goodie Ch - Flower Power (the ticket for the sentiment is over a year old)
Our Daily Bread - Clouds or Sunshine (sunshine)
Papertake Weekly - All things Girlie
Shopping Our STash #60 - My Precious (I hoard gingham anything!)
Tuesday alchemy - buttons!
Inky Impressions - Photo Inspiration
Craftymess Ch #13 - Sun o r Moom (sun)