Monday, September 24, 2012

Mr. Bones

Project # 408 of this year
Good morning!
This is one of those cards that just makes me smile. I love it.
I took Mary's (Cardz TV) idea of putting a sentiment on a bone. Isn't that cute?
Tom took me to Michael's the other day and I got this fun Halloween paper. I wanted to use it on my card, even though my card is not a Halloween card. 


This paper pad is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2 and it cost $5.99 from Michael's, but I got it at 50% off, so I thought that was very cool!


I also got this ribbon from Michael's for about a dollar. Pretty, isn't it?
I decided to add a couple of tiny buttons
to the top in this picture

Here are all the details on my card:
  • A2 size card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Black mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Black mat cut @ 4" x 2 1/8"
  • Purple mat cut @ 3 3/4" x 2"
  • Tiny buttons from Hobby Lobby
  • Gingham ribbon sent from a friend as a surprise in the mail! (I love gingham anything, especially ribbon!)
  • Googlie Eyes from Michaels (they are stickers)
  • Ribbon from Michaels
  • Grass is Fiskars PUNCH
  • PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Fence p. 78 cut @ 1.486 height using E2 and Cricut Craft Room
  • CREATE A CRITTER 2 Dog p. 50 cut @ 3 1/2" (only 2 cuts! easy!)
  • CREATE A CRITTER Bone p. 34 cut @ 1.167 height (E2 & CCR)
  • Cardz TV Stamps "Oct. 31st" stamp set for the sentiment 
Cardz TV Stamps 
"Oct. 31st"
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy our day. :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. So cute...love that little dog! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGEE!!! I love that little dog!! He is just so cute! and i love the papers you used!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the papers you used, and that ribbon is so pretty. You got a great deal on them:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love this puppy and the Mr. Bones title. very fun.

    ReplyDelete