Sunday, March 24, 2013

CraftWork Cards: You Light Up My Life!

Photobucket

Hi! It's Janis from Pause Dream Enjoy 
here today to show you a project using the CraftWork Cards CANDI product.



  • A2 size card 4 1/2" x 5 1/4"
  • Pink mat cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Pattern mat cut @ 4" x 5 1/4" (Authentique "Delightful" 6x6 pad)
  • CRICUT ALPHABET cartridge for Light Bul p. 30 cut @ 3 1/2" with shadow and then cut shadow again at 3 3/4"
  • CARDZ TV STAMPS "It's All About You" stamp set for sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Craftwork Cards CANDI "Metallic Crushed Ice" adhered with Candi Fix foam squares for dimension


Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

Entered:
4 Crafty Chicks - #134 Circles (Thurs)
Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only week 1, Spring Colours (Fri)



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! I bought some candi at the CK Convention in Lancaster last year and haven't used it yet, maybe I should get it out and play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun card. Great idea.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious card. I am definitely scraplifting this one.

    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining our Circle Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea...I keep forgetting to use my Candi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO Cute!!!very Funny!!You light up my life..LOL
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply fantastic creation! Love how you were able to add in the circles. Your card totally makes me smile. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. However, we did ask that your entry contain either the word friend, friends, or friendship in order to meet our theme. Lovely as your card is, sadly the required word is missing and therefore I have had to delete it. I do hope you will come back another time though, but please do read the requirements before entering. I realise it's probably an oversight on your part, but I do put a reminder in bold type if you are quickly scanning the challenge.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete