Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wetlands: Aqua Painter & Sponged Background

I found an awesome sketch for a card this morning on Pinterest. Don't you just love Pinterest. The sketch for this card came from HERE.

I used my currently favorite stamp set, Wetlands, for this card, and I used the embossing folder, Woodgrain.

Take a looksee....



Wetlands
126695 (w) $21.95
126697 (c)  $16.95

127821   $7.95 


Basic Black card base cut @ 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Whisper White mat embossed with Woodgrain folder cut @ 4" x 5 1/4"

Basic Black image mat cut @ 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"

Wild Wasabi image mat cut @ 3 1/8" x 4 3/8"

Whisper White image mat cut @ 2 7/8" x 4 1/8"

WETLANDS Stamp Set used for image and for sentiment

101610 Stamping Sponges used for shading grassy area with Wild Wasabi ink

103954 Aqua Painter used to watercolor duck's belly using Baked Brown Sugar

126877 Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

SHOP STAMPIN' UP WITH ME NOW

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis





4 comments:

  1. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “On The Farm” Linky Party.
    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love it! TFS.
    Honestly I do not do Pinterest (or Facebook). I know gasp right?
    I like to follow people by email so I see their projects each and every post. I honestly am busy enough with bloggie emails, challenges and my own blog. I do not know where I'd find the time. lol.
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete