Friday, June 20, 2014

Say Cheese!


Hi, Crafters!

I love when you come to visit my blog
and see what I'm up to!

Did you see today's FREEBIE
over at Miss Kate Cuttables?




Before I get to my project for the day,
I wanted to invite you to a 3D Blog Hop that 
I'm a part of on Saturday!



Be sure to visit my blog on Saturday!
I'm part of a group of 5 ladies
having a little 3D Blog Hop.
We would LOVE you to hop with us!
Each of us are giving away a different, awesome prize.
Just Follow and Comment on each of the 5 blogs
on the hop (including me), and the winners will
be posted to our blogs on Monday!

Today I have a very fun Camera card to share with you.
I used 2 different files from the Silhouette Online Store:


 


Here's my card!





  • Solid papers from Bazzill
  • Pattern papers from Simple Stories
  • Peachy Keen Stamps 
    • PK-1374 Chickie Faces 1 1/8" (photo)
    • PKSC-30 June 2014 (tag)
  • My Creative Time Stitched Tag
  • Craft Thread from Walmart
  • Lens on Camera, Tag, and Photo all adhered with Foam Squares (Royal Castle Shoppe)
  • Craftin Desert Divas "Destination Fun" for sentiment stamps
  • White gel pen (Royal Castle Shoppe) for cheek freckles
  • Chalks for cheeks

I love making cards and other projects using my
Silhouette Cameo. There are so many different
SVGs out there!

Thanks for stopping by today.
I'll see you tomorrow for the 3D Blog Hop!
:) Janis

Submitted:
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Make My Monday - pink
Clear it Out - anything goes
Divas by Design - 3 or more layers

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is adorable Janie!! I love that cute camera and that Polaroid with the cute PK face! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - cute camera!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun faces make your card stand out. I love the background paper and sayings

    ReplyDelete