Monday, October 27, 2014

CDD LP - Brown & Orange

Happy Monday!
Today starts a brand new 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning
of a new semi-weekly linky party
and you could win fabulous prizes!!
Prizes are:
1 stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas
and
$25 Gift Card to Too Cute By Jessica (from regular priced items)

The theme for this
Linky Party is



Here is my project...


Bazzil solid papers

Carta Bella pattern papers

Silhouette ID# 67098 - Pumpkin Treat Box

A few little buttons and some twine finished it off.

I covered a Popsicle stick with pattern paper,
and stuck that inside my box. This holds my sentiment.


Silhouette ID# 40402 - Set of 6 different labels
I created a shadow for the sentiment label using the Cameo Offset feature.

Here's a close up of the sentiment:


Craftin Desert Divas - Hey Pumpkin 


You can buy this stamp set HERE

I hope you'll come play with us!
Linky Party is open for this theme until Sunday, Nov 9.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute box Miss Janis!! Love it. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat box Janis! I love that brown paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute box Janis! I love the papers you used and what a great idea to put a Popsicle stick cover with matching paper in for your sentiment! Sorry I haven't been visiting, blogger isn't sending me my email notifications for all the blogs that I follow by email, which is really upsetting me. And of course I follow you my email. lol I follow most blogs by email cause it is easier. Not so when I don't get my notifications though!!! So I apologize for not being around. I just don't have a good enough memory to remember everyone I follow until I see you somewhere else on blogland. And now I'm so far behind that I will never catch up. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute Janis!! I love the papers you used on this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Janis. Thanks for joining us as our Guest Diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete