Friday, October 31, 2014

JOY Tag

Hi, everyone!
I found a fun challenge blog today.
It's called Tag You're It!
I love making tags.
This challenge blog also wants
CAS (clean & simple).
THAT, I'm not so good at, 
but I did want to give this a try.




Sil ID# 43403 - 4 Basic Tags
I added an Internal Offset with a Stitched Line to the basic tag shape.
I cut out the tag three times - twice using Kraft cardstock 
and once with a Kraft holiday paper pattern.
Then I just cut the the pattern paper at an angle.
This gave me 2 pieces of the Holiday pattern paper, so I could adhere half to one tag,
and half to the other giving me 2 complete tags. 

Metal die used for the reinforced stitched hole tab.

Sil ID# 51527 - JOY word

Timeless Twine - Chocolate Chip Brown

Snowflake embossing folder

2-Way Glue Pen & some Diamond Dust glitter for snowflakes

Tm Holtz - Walnut Stain - around edges

I'm not sure this qualifies as CAS with the added glitter,
but I tried!
Can't wait for TAG YOU'RE IT to have another challenge!
You can see what the Design Team created and enter
you own CAS Tag following their inspirational photo
at their site HERE.
Enjoy your day and your weekend.
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Love your clean and simple tags Janis! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!! Your tags are always AWESOME!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag! Great idea to get 2 tags cutting at the diagonal. I'm challenged by clean and simple too, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Christmas tag. Thanks for playing along this week at TYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on my tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janis, this tag is gorgeous! I love the patterned paper and bits of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at :Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete