Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday



Happy Wednesday, everyone, and welcome back to my Weight Watchers Wednesday online blogging journal.

One of the reasons I write my diet journal on my blog each week is because I want to share with you the good, the bad, the ugly, the triumphs, the setbacks, the surprises, the discouragements, the successes..... in other words, I'm just a regular person.  I don't know any secret shortcuts or have any personal trainers, etc. I'm not athletic. I don't take diet pills. I'm trying my best to be diligent on the Weight Watchers program so that I can lose weight. I would also enjoy not getting out of breath so easily when going for a walk, or carrying boxes up and down the stairs. My true motivation is, I want to be thin like I used to be. I remember those days. I remember that I could wear any outfit and know it would fit right. I remember going shopping and not getting disgusted in the fitting room. What is your motivation?


How did you do last week on your weight loss journey? Want to comment with any success you had - on and off the scale?  I'll start.

  • I exercised more - every day in fact (yay!)
  • My pants are sagging more and more each week (yay!)
  • I made better food choices (I did have seconds one day for lunch, but stayed within my point allowance)


Here are my Monday weigh-in results & stats:
203.4 start
188.6 weigh-in
-1.2 for the week
-14.8 since the start






There you go. I wish you all success in your journey and would love to hear from you about what works for you, and what you have learned doesn't work. Feel free to leave me comments on my posts or private message me on Facebook.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
:) Janis

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you do your weight watchers Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great Janis, keep that motivation up and I have no doubt you will reach your goal. My pants are too getting baggy, and longer as my belly isn't quite as big as it was. lol It's a good thing! I have no clue as far as the numbers since I don't have a scale. Just going by my pants. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete