Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday



Happy Wednesday, everyone! Thank you so much for visiting with me today. I love that you stop by to see how my Weight Watchers journey is going. Your comments here and on Facebook always encourage me and make me smile. Thanks for being a part of my journey.

I have been busy packing and moving boxes around. Lots of trips up and down the stairs. The whole time I'm thinking, "This is helping with my weight loss."  I'm always saying silent prayers, "Father, please multiply my effort." Because I need His blessings and help. Every day I struggle with food. I've never been a drug addict or an alcoholic, but I swear I can see a tiny glimpse of the addiction they must go through, except for me, it's with food. I don't know why I have this mental battle. I suppose if you are reading this and have never had an eating problem, you must think I'm insane. That's okay. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, I know you get it. You understand. Maybe you have the same mental battles yourself every single day like I do. The good news is, we can do this. We are doing this. Just hang on. I've been on Weight Watchers in the past and have given up. This time I've been on WW consecutively for 6 months now. I'm so proud of myself just for sticking to it, not even counting the weight I've lost, but just hanging on day after day and not giving up. You can do it too. If I can do it, you can do it.


How did your week go? Have any non-scale victories you'd like to share in the comments? What about your Healthy Checks? Drinking that water & checking off the other daily reminders for a balanced eating day?

I'm happy to report I had a good weight loss week.  Friday's weigh-in said -2.0 pounds! WOW! Happy with that!

No matter where you are in your Weight Watchers journey, don't give up. Good for you for "making it real" and signing up. Having that accountability of weekly weigh-ins. Maybe even journaling on your blog weekly to help keep you on track. The main thing is, believe you have already "won" so to speak. Because you CAN do this. It's just a matter of time before you reach your goal, but you WILL reach it if you don't give up. Good days, bad days, it happens to all of us.  But success comes to those who keep going through good and bad days. So keep going. I believe in you.


Thanks for the chat today. I enjoy our time together. See you next Wednesday!
:) Janis
-32.0 lbs since January 2015
If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.
AVON shopping 24/7 with me

2 comments:

  1. Well done Janis....2Ibs is great......only 1Ib for me this week but better than 0 so I'm still smiling. Have a lovely week!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 2 lbs Janis?! That is fabulous!!! I bet next time it will be a little more with all the packing and moving boxes around, up and down the steps-heck you just make me plain tired! lol But I know you are working so hard in this journey and I couldn't be more proud of you for sticking with it! I know exactly what you are talking about with the food thing. I love food, it tastes so good, so why can't they make a little pill that the Jetson's used to take that tastes like a full meal but without the calories?!! lol Maybe one day....But for now, you rock girlfriend!!! Keep up the great work! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete