Friday, August 28, 2015

Project Life with Stampin' Up!


I'm Project Life scrapbooking this morning!


Right now I'm just putting photos and PL cards in pockets.
Once I get everything arranged the way I like it, I'll start embellishing, die cutting, and stamping
with my new Stampin' Up Project Life "Happy Times" Bundle!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


What are you up to?

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png

View 2015-2016 Online Catalog HERE
Get a Catalog (great for ideas too!)  HERE 
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Janis your PL page is awesome....love what ya did and how ya did it. Super scrappin' job!!
    Glad to know you're enjoying life with lots of creative play!! TFS!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete