Friday, December 25, 2015

Ch# 102 @ PDE Linky Party



Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope Santa was good to you.  PDE Linky Party is still up and running awaiting all your crafty link ups in our linky party. I know some of you will spend all day and weekend with your families, and some of you have been looking forward to spending some time in your craftroom. So however you spend this special time, remember you can link up your projects and show us what you've been up to lately. All types of crafting are welcome, not just paper crafts! Come show off your skills!


  • Glitter papers from Hobby Lobby's Pixey Stix 12x12 stack
  • Penguin print 'n cut - Miss Kate Cuttables 
    • Wonder why my penguin is wearing a blue scarf and the file has him wearing a green one? That would be because as I was printing a sheet of cut files, I ran out of yellow ink. Which would also explain why his feet are pink and not yellow. But hey, I thought he was still adorable!
  • Pink & Main - Scarlett stamp set for sentiment
  • Foam tape (Amazon)
  • Sweet Sunday Sketch #297 (past sketch) 

Submitted:
(coming soon)


Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!


2 comments: