Friday, October 28, 2016

Awesome Autumn


Oooo, I'm having fun with my new Close To My Heart goodies 
that came this week!

I used the Swan Lake Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking kit to create 3 Double Layouts (6 pages), and am now using some of the leftover supplies to make 4 different designs on cards.  This is the first design. I'll be posting the scrapbook layouts soon.

(When you purchase Workshops Your Way, you can download scrapbooking and card making guides for FREE!)



 
Slate & Saffron ink pads





Other supplies:
My Favorite Things, stitched circle dies

Submitted

Enjoy your weekend!
:) Janis
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

1 comment:

  1. this s sooo cute janis! adorb critters with that stamp set. thanks for sharing your awesomess with us at cardztv :)

    ReplyDelete