Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Merry Christmas Challenge - REMINDER

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 
started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.

This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!


Hi, crafters!
The Merry Christmas Challenge blog has monthly challenges that last all month! 
You can link up any type of handmade Christmas craft and there is a monthly optional theme if you need a little inspiration. 
Our monthly challenges always start on the 1st 
and end the last day of the month.


Green card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Red cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
Echo Park, The Story of Christmas 6x6 pad
Pattern paper 3 3/4" x 5"
Red cardstock 3 3/4" x 1 1/4"
Sentiment stamped on the back of a ticket from a roll I got at Walmart years ago! It makes a great sentiment mat for lots of different projects.
Sentiment mat inked around edges with Stampin' Up Real Red ink
Trendy Twine, Cherry Red twine bow
Stinkin' Cute print and cut Owl Elf with present image (from Silhouette online store)
Image adhered with foam tape


I hope you'll come link up at The Merry Christmas Challenge blog!
Always Anything Christmas Goes with optional theme prompts
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: