Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fish Love

I just giggle when I look at this card I made this afternoon. It's for the Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #59 - Hearts.

I put google eyes on the fishies, a blue button where the water bubble was and colored the image with Crayola markers and crayons. The edges of the image are sponged with Stampin' Up Rose Red. Ribbon from stash. Paper from My Mind's Eye - Everyday Tango.

I hope you guys are having a fun day. It's been raining here with some lightning... that's always fun. I've had a good day catching up on everyone's blogs I follow, taking my daughter to stay with my sister through the rest of the week and the weekend, and laughing at, I mean WITH, my friends on Facebook.

I suppose I really should go do some laundry. I had started a load and my sweet daughter decided she needed the washer/dryer more, so she put my wet clothes from the washer on top of the dryer while she did her clothes. There's something not right about this picture. :)

Have a safe evening! Go watch a movie or something!

Hugs,
Janis

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! I love it! I'm sending you an email later...be on the lookout.
    X's
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this is just too cute! Those lovey dovey fish are just too stinkin adorable. Great job on the card. It definitely made me smile!

    Oh wow! You've made me feel fortunate in that fact that at least my daughter will put my clothes in the dryer when she hijacks the machine! LOL!

    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card:-) Oh The best is the googly eyes!! what a hoot:-)
    I love the colors too and the way the card is layed out
    really nice job
    XMichele speraX

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO cute! I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Janis, love the images you've used, really cute. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card made me smile :0)
    how cute and fun .
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card! love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete