Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Warmed Heart

I just want you guys to know that I have missed you all so, so, so very much!  It just warms my heart to be back on line and able to chat with Sue, Mary, Lizzy, Catherine, Kisatrtle, Stamping Sam... oh my gosh, the list goes on and on. 

You guys have no idea how much I enjoy visiting your blogs and hearing comments from you!

If anyone ever wants to chat away from the blog, my email is northrose@slowar.com.

IN OTHER NEWS.....

I'm making spaghetti for supper and homemade bread in the bread machine.  I like to make different flavors of bread, but today I'm making plain ole white bread.  The plan is to dip it in Olive Oil and spices while we're eating it.  The house (apartment - whatever) smells so good right now.

I wonder if our neighbors ever smell these food smells.  We haven't heard a peep through the walls from any of them.  And I haven't had any whiffs of smells when walking down the hall.

AND YET IN OTHER NEWS....

I still have not unboxed the Cricut since the move.  I have no idea where it's going.  We downsized from 2 computers, 2 computer desks, and a craft table to one computer, one computer desk and no craft table.  The Cricut used to sit on my computer desk, but now the printer is sitting there.  Still trying to figure this out.

I sent a Thank You card to Tom's new work Tuesday.  He said later in the day the HR person asked him if I had made that card. :)  They had pizza, salad, and cheese bread ordered, paid for, and delivered to us the day we moved in.  I thought that was so nice.  It took us 5 hours to unload.  Probably because I only helped Tom with the mattresses and he made all those trips up and down the elevator and out to the parking lot all by himself while I stayed up in the apartment (on the 4th floor) with Bonnie trying to unpack as quickly as possible.  He's such a good man.  I kept alternating between apologizing that he had to do all that work alone and thanking him profusely for all his hard work.  So when his work had pizza sent, it was such a blessing.  We hadn't even thought about supper.

OK, back to life now.  You girls have a GREAT night!  Know that you are LOVED!

Janis

2 comments:

  1. Hold up...you haven't unboxed your cricut yet? Woman this is not acceptable. You must unbox the poor thing this weekend. Doctors orders.

    P.S. I missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of Tom's work to make sure yu guys had dinner after that long trip. How is he liking his new job?

    Are you homesick at all?

    ReplyDelete