Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FABULOUS FIND IN BLOGLAND!

Please go visit my sweet friend, Melissa, at her blog A PAPER JOURNEY.  She has given me permission to share a project she made recently with Mini Monsters.  Now here's a short, funny story.....


I have been drooling over wanting MINI MONSTERS and HAPPY HAUNTINGS for a while now.  I was trying to catch up on the blogs I follow this morning when I popped over to Melissa's blog.  I saw this most darling house that I can't wait to make with MINI MONSTERS when I get it.  But instead of a Haunted House, she actually made it as a "Welcome Baby" or rather "Welcome Little Monster!"  How CUTE is that?!  So creative!  Makes me giggle.  I love it!!


Here is one of the photos of this card, but hop over to her blog to see how it opens and everything.  It's awesome!  Make sure and leave her some comment love.  We all like comment love.  :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG Thanks for sharing. I am hosting a friends baby shower on October 30th and it is themed A baby bump in the night. SO I may just have to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for repsonding to my comment. My friend is not announcing what she is having until the day of her shower(we are hiding it in cupcakes. Ill take pictures) but I am going to have to do a neutral color but I love this! I will take pictures. Also mine prob wont be a card it will be decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis

    Thank you so much for the sweet words you wrote about my "little monster card", you are to kind...

    It was one of those "silly creative ideas" that "live" in my head...lol

    Hugs

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete