Tuesday, October 26, 2010

52Q Week 13 Mini Me Book





Hey, guys!  Can you believe it's Week 13 of 52Q?!  WOW!!


This week your question is...


"Who is your Favorite Football Team?"


Our's is the South Carolina Gamecocks!  Let's Go Gamecocks!!




You can check out their info by CLICKING HERE.


HEATHER:  YES!  IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FAV FOOTBALL 


TEAM, YOU CAN USE ANY SPORTS TEAM OR MAKE A PAGE 


OF WHAT YOU DO OR WATCH INSTEAD OF FOOTBALL.


Have fun with your page, and don't forget to post a link to it with the blue button below.  If you need to see all the weeks we've done so far to get started or catch up, CLICK HERE.


For my page this week, I used Cricut Cartridge FROM MY KITCHEN p. 77 rooster cut @ 3 1/4".


Background paper is from DCWV The Stack 6.
 CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS SO FAR AND MY PAGES.




3 comments:

  1. Can our answer be NONE. I don't even follow football at all. Maybe I will anser with my fav hockey team and explain why :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a favorite. I dont watch football. but I think I will put my favorite team by the color of their uniforms. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis,
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the kind comments!

    I don's have a blog post about football, but my favorite team is - The New England Patriots -- GO PATS!!!

    I've loved football for years and although I'd much rather craft now...I try to keep up with all the games too! :)

    Happy Crafting!
    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

    ReplyDelete