Friday, August 24, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Ch#34: UFOs & Monsters in the Closet

Comment Counter Code FREE... HERE


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Question: 
Do you belive in UFO's? Do you or your kids have MONSTERS in the closet?
Challenge #34 Theme: 
Create any type of project featuring 
LITTLE GREEN MEN, MONSTERS, SPACESHIPS, etc.

Clear Dollar Stamps!
http://cleardollarstamps.com/
Clear Dollar Stamps is offering a $5 Gift Certificate to their store!

I just thought this was a great challenge to play with some fun shapes. I chose to pull out my
MINI MONSTERS Cricut cartridge ...

and last year's SPOOKY SAYINGS stamps from Cardz TV Stamps.



Here's my fun tag for this challenge!
(I decided to make tags for each of the PDE Challenges this year and keep them together in a mini book answering all the questions on the back. This is fun!)

Project #354 of this year
  • ELEGANT EDGES "Swirl 2" for tag base p. 39 cut @ 4 1/2" with Oblong & Shadow features
  • MINI MONSTERS Ooky p. 29 cut @ 3" with shadow feature
  • Googlie eye
  • Gingham ribbon received in a card mailed from friend (Thanks!)
  • SPOOKY SAYINGS stamps from Cardz TV Stamps

I hope you'll come play with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

...

6 comments:

  1. Janis you are my hero thanks so much for the comment code. Your card is super cute love mini monsters that is on my short list. Great little guy with spooky sayings adorable. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are # 1 in my book. Is there a place I can get a list of the 34 weeks, with all the sickness and all in my family I have not started so if you could email me at hennemann@dr-photos.com I would appreciate it. Thanking you in advance, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a super fun challenge! Thanks for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge, thanks for letting me play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I love the one googly eye, I need to get some of those, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete