Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year

#527

  • A2 size POSTCARD 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Ivory cardstock (from Office Depot) cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Pattern star paper (from my friend, Elaine) is K&C "Confetti" cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
  • Chipboard glitter butterflies and chipboard glittered numbers (from my friend, Elaine) is K&C Brenda Walton Chipbox
  • Ribbon from Making Memories "Funky Vintage Trims"
  • Buttons from TSQ's Royal Castle Shoppe
  • Fuzzy Thread is American Crafts Premium ribbon from my friend (and Secret Santa), Nicole.
  • Sentiment matting is the Journal and Bracket Punch by EK Success
  • Sentiment stamp is from Cardz TV Stamps "Home For Christmas" set
  • Sentiment and both butterflies are adhered with foam tape from my Bestie, Mary. You can purchase foam tape at her stamp store HERE.
  • The numbers were adhered after running them through the Xyron. I love that little 1.5" tool!
Very simple. No die cuts. No computer needed. Just playing with some new embellishments I got for Christmas from my super sweet friends. 
Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

3 comments: