Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Simple & Bright (Six-Sided Sampler with Hexagon Punch)

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.... do you know what day it is? Hump Daaayyyy!
(I'll refrain from posting that video again today, but it still cracks me up.)

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends!

As I was pursuing Pinterest yesterday, I came across a simple and beautiful card made by Fun Stampin' with Margaret. I decided to follow her sketch and make one of my own. Margaret used Washi tape, and I used some scrap paper. Love how it came out. Thanks for the inspiration, Margaret!

Here's my card:


Stampin' Up Supplies:
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Designer Series Papers: Scraps from Regals, Gingham Garden
Inks: Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi
Punches: Hexagon
Embellishments: Rhinestone Jewels
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Adhesives: SNAIL, Dimensionals
Non-SU: Honeycomb embossing folder

Enjoy the rest of your day! :) Janis



Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
  • Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
  • A business supply pack valued at $65!
That's a total value of $190!
PLUS, if you sign up between July 15 and August 31, 2013, you’ll get to pick one of four project kits for FREE in addition to your starter kit! These kits are packed with brand-new products—you won’t want to miss out on this special offer.

5 comments:

  1. Love the card, Janis. That commercial cracks me up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Janis, especially the great colors! Happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! oooh do I ever need to use up some scraps...overloaded right now! Your card turned out beautiful! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, so glad you liked my card and drew some inspiration from it! Thanks for visiting my blog and linking to the post. Your card is very bright and fun! I used DSP on this same sketch for a workshop Make n Take; it's good either way! Thanks again! Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple card, very nice. Don't you just love that commercial? Their other ones are pretty good, too. My husband and I are also liking the one with the owls, WHO?!

    ReplyDelete