Friday, November 8, 2013

Sweet, Sweet Moments

I love the card I'm going to show you today. This is NOT my idea! I found this idea on Pinterest. Click here to visit the blog who inspired me to create this card.

This card is made especially for Brown Sugar Chs (anything goes) and Creative Corner (inspired by any song - I chose Bob Carlisle's "Butterfly Kisses").

Here is my card creation:


Stampin' Up Supplies:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose (r), Strawberry Slush, Whisper White

Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes (flowers) and Happy Day (sentiment)

Paper Piercing: Essentials Pack

Embosslits:  "Beautiful Wings"

Shop all of these Stampin' Up items and more with me HERE.

:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. C'est une très jolie carte !!!! J'aime beaucoup les fleurs et papillons mais aussi les couleurs
    Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete