Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Exciting News!

Hello all my bloggy and crafty friends!

I'm excited to share with you some great news!

My good friend, Theresa aka The Scrapbooking Queen, has moved her Facebook store to a dot com! Woo-Hoo!  

Royal Castle Shoppe


I get almost all of my crafting supplies from her. She has tons of inventory.

The Royal Castle Shoppe just got in the brand new Echo Park Collections! 

We love Echo Park!!

The Royal Castle Shoppe has everything....

paper
adhesives
Action Wobbles
Foam Squares (which I use on almost all my creations for dimension)

Dew Drops
Sequins
Twine

White Gel Pens
Stickers

XYRON !!!

Stamps
Washi Tape

Oh my gosh.... the list goes on and on!

Check it out and stock up on some summer fun papers and things! I need to go get the Doodlebug Patriotic paper myself.

Off to shop!  See you at Royal Castle Shoppe !

:) Janis

1 comment:

  1. This is great news because I never did understand how to use the FB shop. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete