Tuesday, October 20, 2015

K-Cup Fun

Hi, everyone! What are you guys up to today? I have an appointment this morning, and then who knows what kind of trouble I'll find to get myself into this afternoon. LOL

I saw some CUTE files over at Miss Kate Cuttables. These print and cuts came from her website, but you can buy just the cut files in the Silhouette store if you have a subscription to there and that works better for you. I used them on another Silhouette cut file for a K-Cup holder. Super simple, and cute too. Gotta love that combination.

Submitted:
Silhouette Challenges - anything goes + using Silhouette
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
Not Just Cards - anything goes

  • Miss Kate Cuttables Indian Boy
  • MKC Indian Girl (My daddy taught me when I was very young that I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. For the longest time when adults would ask what did I want to be when I grew up, I'd answer, "An Indian." I never understood why they would laugh at that until I got older. Just goes to show how much I believed everything my daddy said. Think about it though.... Indian girls have long hair they get to braid in pigtails. They get to wear pretty dresses with beads all over them. They get to camp all the time and dance around campfires and ride horses and and and..... Yep, I still want to be an Indian when I grow up.) :)  
  • MKC Pilgrim Boy
  • MKC Pilgrim Girl
  • Sil ID# 59068 - K-Cup holder
  • Stampin' Up Designer Series Papers - Into the Woods
  • Stampin' Up stamp set - Merry Everything (Currently 15% off! See below for details)
  • Stampin' Up Stamp 'n Write markers - Brights Collection (I colored the stamped sentiment with 3 different marker colors: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red)
  • Stampin' Up Note Tag Punch

7 comments:

  1. This is just too wicked cute and clever! I'm gonna have to check out Miss Kate! lol Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. What a great gift idea. Love all the images. They would look good on any treat box. Love it. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great k-cup holder Janis!! Love your 'I want to be an Indian' story!!' When I was growing up, there was a boy in my class that told me I was as mean as an Indian!! That kinda made me proud!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so absolutely adorable, Janis!! I love the sweet images!! I used to collect Indian dolls when I was younger because I loved their pigtails and beads and pretty dresses and moccasins!! I haven't seen those dolls in years...now I want to dig them out!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo DARN CUTE! LOVE your K Cup Project! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for October!

    I saw this project earlier and had to go buy the file...Oh such a great project!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete