Thursday, October 22, 2015

Project Life ABC Pages

Hi, everyone! I'm so glad you stopped by here today to see what I'm up to in my craft room. I'm sitting at my desk, looking out the window, waiting on UPS to get here with my AVON order.  Did you know I am an AVON lady? You can shop my online store 24/7. I've always loved AVON.

For the second day in a row, I've been lucky enough for my hubby to be working at home. I love it when he does that. I'll sneak in his office every now and then and plop down some candy corn on his desk.

Anyway, onto my crafty project to share with you today.  Have you heard of Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day? It's a cool little blog and Facebook Group where you can get photo prompts every single day. At the beginning of the year I was really good about taking a photo every single day based on the photo prompt, but I started running out of things around my yard and house to take pictures of. LOL Recently, the prompts are letters - going through the alphabet. Okay, now that sounded like tons of fun. 

I have a photo folder on my computer of all the photos I've taken with my iPhone, but haven't scrapbooked yet. As I print them for the scrapbook, I move them into a month folder so I don't accidentally forget where I was and scrap them twice.  I went through the photos I haven't scrapped yet and tried for find enough to represent each letter of the alphabet. It started out really easy, but there were a few leftover letters I couldn't find a photo for. Those letters got a Project Life Filler Card instead. Hey, it works. It's all good. 

I cut out letters with my Silhouette Cameo and printed up a list of each letter and what the word was for that photo. Example: A is for....autumn.  This was really a lot of fun. You guys should give it a try. It's a great way to include a variety of photos all together that may not have anything to do with each other. I used Project Life Page Pockets Style U for this. That way I could have the entire Alphabet Photo Project contained on one sheet front and back.

You'll notice on the side of my page protector some random paw print washi tape. I accidentally ripped that pocket a little. Oopsie. 

I'll show you my front and back pages first, and then list all the Alphabet words after so you can see how I used the words with the photos or filler cards.


A is for... Autumn
B is for... Bonnie
C is for... Cotton Candy
D is for... Dinosaur
E is for... Election
F is for... Fair
G is for... Game Day! Go Cocks!
H is for.. Halloween
I is for... Interesting
J is for... Jimmy
K is for... Keri
L is for.. Lovely


M is for... Meeko
N is for...Nap
O is for... Oh, darling. I love you!
P is for... Panic
Q is for... Quiet Time
R is for... Rainbow
S is for... Flu Shot
T is for... Tom
U is for... Undeniably, You are loved!
V is for... View
W is for... Wyatt
X is for... Xtreme Family Fun
Y is for You, Me, Us
Z is for Zany days

Sometimes I'll make a project and think, "ehh."  But today's project....... love it! Thanks again for swinging by today.  See you tomorrow!!

Submitted:


5 comments:

  1. More wonderful Pages Janis! Love seeing the pictures! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant....looks like a fab project! Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for October!

    Wow, that is a lot of work and it turned out oh so fun...Great keepsake!!!
    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete