Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Monday!

Today's Project


Mojo Monday Sketch, 9.21.09 (archived)
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag Square dies
My Favorite Things, Stitched Circle dies
Stampin' Up past Paper Pumpkin sentiment stamp
Trendy Twine, Strawberry Shortcake
The Paper Studio, Khloe Lane
Button from my stash! 

Button & Charms stash

(I may have a button problem. 
I don't know why I love them so much, 
and don't use them very often. 
That makes no sense.)


Submitted:

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

  1. I'm just as bad with many items. I see something, get it, but really, the likelihood of me using it...slim! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,what a cute mouse and such a lovely card to go with it.The offset layers enhance everything beautifully.I have the same button issue!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen someone with so much buttons..LOL!
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buttons too! One of the grandmothers kept a tin full of buttons for us to play in when we were little. I think that's why I love them. But I don't use them a lot in my crafting either!!
    I love your darling card!! Such a adorable image!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really CUTE! I have the same problem - I don't use them enough! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Love the little mouse

    ReplyDelete