Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Sunny Days Ahead

Hi, everyone! Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to lately. I love reading all your comments!

Today's Tag



I went through some of my scraps last week and ran them through the Big Shot with some Metal Dies to sort of downsize the beast and have a stash of easy to grab mats and tag bases. I love doing this. Makes it look like I have actual craft supplies at the ready instead of an overflowing scrap mess in my drawer or box. 

These were all die cut using My Favorite Things stitched dies.


I grabbed one of these to use for today's tag!


Miss Kate Cuttables (MKC), So Stinkin' Cute (sun and grass layers - die cut and paper pieced)
I did stretch the grass some in the silhouette software. Also, I added a rectangle and welded that to the darker grass in the background to make it taller.


MKC, Apple Tree (print and cut)



My Favorite Things, Zig Zag stitched rectangle die
Green layer added for matting tag
Ribbon stapled between tag and matting layer so that you can't see the staples on the front of the tag.
Mini Stapler from Close To My Heart (find it in my shop here)


:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

10 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable Janis! I keep forgetting I have that stamp set! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag Janis! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Shopping Our Stash, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything But A Card' challenge and god luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and you linked up at Shopping Our Stash! This is very cute-- congrats on tackling your stash of scrap paper-- you are an inspiration to us all!😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Janis: Love this adorable tag, that smiling tree just made me smile too.
    Thank you for sharing at Shopping Our Stash, you certainly did that with your stash of paper.
    Hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorably cute! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    (You don't have us listed on your blog as entering the challenge. The challenge must be listed to be eligible for a prize)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful creation - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the summery scene you have created

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete