Friday, March 2, 2018

Update....

Thank you to everyone who leaves comments on my blog. I try to visit you all and leave you some comment love as well.

Just a little note.

I switched back to Google + a couple of days ago. That was a mistake.

So today I switched back to Blogger without the Google+.

All of you sweeties that have left me comments for the last couple of days, thank you so much. I read all of my comments! But I did want you to know that they won't show up on my blog comments since they were redirecting to Google+ for those couple of days.

Now that I've switched back to Blogger instead of Google+ those couple of days of comments are just gone. I'm so sorry about that. But like I said, I did read them. I only regret that I didn't get to visit all of your blogs and leave you some comment love before they disappeared.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Feel free to visit me again and leave comments. Like I said, I try to visit you back and leave some comment love for you too.

Big hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment